For our office in Frankfurt.
Are you looking for the first step in your career? DataVirtuality‘s team members are constantly “learning to succeed“ – therefore we are constantly looking for entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges. If you like to grow with motivated and dynamic team of young professionals, grow with us! Are you hungry for new ideas and the fascinated startup spirit? Our company is disrupting the world of data integration! We have developed a groundbreaking software with technology that is years ahead of its time. Data Virtuality is a Big Data Tech-Start-up with a multi-connector platform which integrates any internal and external data source into any analytical storage – in hours, instead of months.
Data Virtuality is your chance to learn a mass in a short time! Take your chance and become a part of our dynamically growing startup!
What you will do:
- Continuous development of our website datavirtuality.com with WordPress
- Analysis and evaluation of operation numbers related to our website
- Establishment and implementation of a SEO strategy
- Administration of our Website
What we offer:
- Shoot up your learning curve
- Be surrounded by highly motivated and passionate people in a fun & casual work environment in our new coworking space in the center of Frankfurt/Main
- Excellent career development prospects – This internship is the chance to start your career at Data Virtuality
- Competitive payment and work equipment
- Regularly organized team events
- Working on the cutting edge of the modern technology in the database area
- Last but not least: A lot of fun!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in business administration, business informatics or informatics, ideally with focus on Marketing or related areas
- Good WordPress and Google Analytics skills
- Exceptional creative thinking and complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Very good English and German skills
- Ideally knowledge of best practices in the area of design websites
- Last but not least: Passion for Online Marketing and Big Data!
If you are passionate about personal growth, apply now!
Send an email to Tina Bönke (firstname.lastname@example.org), including your cover letter and CV.
DataVirtuality is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate the interest of all candidates.