Renew Financial integrated data from disparate sources and built a one stop shop for data. The BI team finally trusts the data.
About Renew Financial
Renew Financial was founded in 2008 by a multidisciplinary team of experts in finance, technology, operations, and government policy to innovate the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) financing model. They are specialized in affordable financing for renewable energy and energy efficiency projects.
- Complex data landscape with cumbersome processes to integrate distributed internal as well as external third party data sources
- Challenges to keep up with constantly changing business and data rules
- Difficulties to efficiently manage the variety of JSON and XML data types
- Data Virtuality was used to build a data foundation to fully leverage the data assets
- Data replication part is enabled with the “lightweight ETL tool”
- Drove self-service initiatives by centralizing the data
- Development time was reduced by over 80 percent resulting in saved costs and increased efficiency
- One stop shop for all things related to data
- Increased trust in the BI team
Having Data Virtuality in place for over a year, we feel that it is the data foundation to help the company leverage the data assets. It is the last piece of the puzzle in solving all of our data challenges. With Data Virtuality, our BI department became a flexible one stop shop for everything data and more. The other teams at Renew Financial know that they can rely on us delivering the right data in a very fast development time, five times faster to be precise.
Senior BI Manager
More Customer Success Stories
Crédit Agricole transformed their EDW into a data platform and enabled self-service initiatives and faster time-to-market.
A DaaS platform integrating data from many sources using JDBC and REST helped Areeba to solve the 80/20 data science dilemma.
Swanson Health Products used data virtualization and materialization to drive self-service initiatives which drastically reduced time-to-insights.