Your new career step with perfect work-life balance.
WE WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR NEW TEAM!
Working at Data Virtuality means being part of an international team and thriving. What we offer is remote work from your home, wherever it is. Further, you can expect an unlimited long-term freelance contract with full-time work, benefits, and real team spirit.
At Data Virtuality, you will experience respectful interactions, harmonious teamwork,
without a dog-eat-dog mentality!
Full-time. Permanent contract. Remote. m/f/d
As a Solution Engineer, you use your technical expertise to influence the success of the whole sales cycle. You assist in the technical elements of RFPs and create customized product demonstrations to illustrate use cases and their values to prospects. You will manage customer proofs-of-concept and ensure that customers‘ goals will be achieved. Furthermore, we expect you to lead the implementation of our software, especially for enterprise customers. Your professional, clear and confident communication ensures that you are on the same wavelength as our enterprise customers. Your technical background and problem-solving ability make it a no-brainer for you to respond immediately to technical hurdles during a demo or POC.
You learn DataVirtuality‘s product features, benefits, and applications at a deep level and stay up-to-date on product releases. You create training materials and provide remote and onsite training to our customers and colleagues. You help build a valuable Data Virtuality community by documenting and sharing your knowledge. And you are going one step further: By sharing product feedback, you will contribute to our product development and improve it every day.
YOUR TECH STACK:
- More than 5 years of experience in database design and writing complex SQL queries on different platforms using various SQL dialects
- Strong skills in presenting software to customers and partners
- Degree in computer science or a related field, or 5+ years of professional experience in a software development company
- Experience with Linux and Windows administration
- DevOps experience is ideal (with more focus on the „Ops“)
- Ideally, an in-depth understanding of the internal operation principles of relational databases and a solid knowledge base of data warehousing
- Experience with BI tools like Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, and Looker is a plus.
YOUR PERSONAL STACK
- You live a customer-first attitude.
- Proactive work style and mentality to get things done
- Your analytical and problem-solving skills make you the perfect candidate.
- You already have a track record of success while working remotely.
- You have strong communication skills in English, and German is a plus.
Our Core Values
Your opinions are valued and listened to. We believe we can all learn from each other, and therefore making a mistake is only part of the path of growth.
You should have the freedom to choose how you work. We enable you to perform your everyday work self-determined and autonomous.
Trust in our employees is our top priority and is indispensable in our organizational structure as we do not believe in micromanagement.
Data Virtuality is loyal to its employees and always open to listening to them. At Data Virtuality, we respect every employee regardless of origin, religious beliefs, gender, position, and opinion.
What our amazing team worldwide loves about working with Data Virtuality
- A stable and reliable job with the freedom and flexibility of a freelancer
- Flexible working hours + additional perks
- Fast and dependable monthly payment – in EUR, USD, or Crypto, as you prefer
- Contributing to the success of a growing company
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Knowledgeable and approachable C-Level
- Continuity and growth potential
- Friendly and international colleagues
- Full integration into our teams and invitation for our team events worldwide
Data Virtuality in a Sec
Leading various large-scale data integration projects at a global media company, our founder Dr. Nick Golovin experienced that it isn’t enough to rely on just one data integration approach to meet the ever-changing business needs. That’s why the Data Virtuality Platform uniquely combines data virtualization and ETL to provide data professionals with a data integration tool that allows them to always choose the suitable method for the specific requirement. Data Virtuality’s flexible data integration approach is a reliable enabler and accelerator for modern data architectures, like data fabric, data mesh, unified data platforms, and hybrid-/multi-cloud environments.
Tina, HR Business Partner at Data Virtuality