Your new career step with perfect work-life balance.
WE WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR NEW TEAM!
Working at Data Virtuality means being part of an international team and thriving. What we offer is remote work from your home, wherever it is. Further, you can expect an unlimited long-term freelance contract with full-time work, benefits, and real team spirit.
At Data Virtuality, you will experience respectful interactions, and harmonious teamwork, without a dog-eat-dog mentality!
Full-time. Permanent contract. Remote. m/f/d
We are seeking a highly experienced and skilled Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our smart and innovative team. As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and executing comprehensive test automation strategies to ensure the quality and reliability of our Data Virtuality Platform and our other products. You will collaborate closely with our development teams to create and maintain test automation frameworks and libraries. If you have extensive experience in test automation, proficiency in a variety of programming languages and tools, and a passion for delivering high-quality software products, we want to hear from you.
YOUR TECH STACK:
- 5+ years of experience as a Test/QA Automation Engineer, SDET, or SET.
- Strong proficiency in Java and experience with RestAssured/Retrofit for API testing.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and experience working with databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, or Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience using Docker for testing environments.
- Proven experience in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using tools like Jenkins, GitLab, GitHub Actions, Travis CI, or CircleCI.
- Experience testing ETL/ELT products and working with data warehouses is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to create test automation frameworks and libraries from scratch.
- Familiarity with Python for testing and automation tasks is a plus.
YOUR PERSONAL STACK
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Fluently spoken and written English is a must-have criterion
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills in a remote set-up
Our Core Values
Your opinions are valued and listened to. We believe we can all learn from each other, and therefore making a mistake is only part of the path of growth.
You should have the freedom to choose how you work. We enable you to perform your everyday work self-determined and autonomous.
Trust in our employees is our top priority and is indispensable in our organizational structure as we do not believe in micromanagement.
Data Virtuality is loyal to its employees and always open to listening to them. At Data Virtuality, we respect every employee regardless of origin, religious beliefs, gender, position, and opinion.
What our amazing team worldwide loves about working with Data Virtuality
- A stable and reliable job with the freedom and flexibility of a freelancer
- Flexible working hours and workplace
- Paid vacation days and paid sick leaves
- Fast and dependable monthly payment – in EUR, USD, or Crypto, as you prefer
- Contributing to the success of a growing company
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Knowledgeable and approachable C-Level
- Continuity and growth potential
- Friendly and international colleagues
- Full integration into our teams and invitations for our team events worldwide
Data Virtuality in a Sec
Leading various large-scale data integration projects at a global media company, our founder Dr. Nick Golovin experienced that it isn’t enough to rely on just one data integration approach to meet the ever-changing business needs. That’s why the Data Virtuality Platform uniquely combines data virtualization and ETL to provide data professionals with a data integration tool that allows them to always choose the suitable method for the specific requirement. Data Virtuality’s flexible data integration approach is a reliable enabler and accelerator for modern data architectures, like data fabric, data mesh, unified data platforms, and hybrid-/multi-cloud environments.
Tina, HR Business Partner at Data Virtuality