SUCCESSFULLY IMPLEMENTED AT
Stricter regulatory requirements such as BCBS 239, SFTR, Solvency II, and GDPR and the quickly advancing digital technologies have created the need for an increasingly intricate data management environment for financial institutions. Legacy best practices implemented for financial firms are typically outdated and can’t meet the increasingly demanding regulatory requirements.
- Building Enterprise Data Warehouses / Data Marts with ETL tools is time- and resource-consuming
- Data quality problems and errors
- Lack of transparency, accountability, and auditability
- Some data sources cannot be integrated into the data warehouse landscape due to lack of connectors
- Existing architecture cannot support digital use cases
The Data Virtuality Logical Data Warehouse
A single source of truth with automated ETL and data virtualization. This unique combination allows the most agile and efficient type of data integration. Companies benefit from high data quality as well as security, shorter time-to-market cycles (up to 80%) and higher productivity.
1. CONNECT YOUR DATA SOURCES
Logical Data Warehouse (LDW) connects to multiple data sources that can either be relational or non-relational. Once connected, you can start working with the data e.g. clean and enrich the data, ad- just names by business definition as well as handle ad-hoc/incidental requests. All this, just by using SQL.
2. CREATE A CENTRAL DATA LOGIC
LDW also allows you to create a central data logic that covers the business logic as well as the logical connections between the different systems. This layer can easily be im- plemented by using SQL views and/ or stored procedures.
3. MAKE YOUR DATA ACCESSIBLE
Finally, the LDW supports the stan- dard interfaces (JDBC, ODBC, REST) to deliver data to the data consumers. This could be, for exam- ple, reporting tools, advanced ana- lytics tools, or custom programs in various programming languages.
YOUR KEY BENEFITS AND FEATURES
- Central data governance and data security layer enabling transparency, accountability, and auditability
- Flexibility and optimal performance through the perfect combination of data virtualization and ETL
- Unparalleled and real-time connectivity with 200+ connectors
- Upgrade existing environment to also drive digital use cases
- Installation on-premises or in cloud - both is possible without any constraints
- Single source of truth for all data consumers, from business users to data scientists
- Data-/Metadata catalog with a true self-service data shop, particularly convenient for business users
CRÉDIT AGRICOLE CONSUMER FINANCE SUCCESS STORY
Fred Dunant, DMO Manager Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance
"Data Virtuality is so easy to use that even our business analysts can use it and get the data whenever they need it. Before Data Virtuality only our developers could use the tool and the business analysts had to wait. Now that the developers as well as business analysts can use the solution, we are not only more efficient but were able to cut cost by 80%!"