Technical Writer (m/f/d)
The Technical Writer creates, improves, structures and manages content that will help our users to quickly learn how to use Data Virtuality to solve their data integration challenges.
...what you should bring from your professional and personal side:
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Understanding of the different needs technical and non-technical users have when learning to use Data Virtuality
- Willingness to invest time in becoming a Data Virtuality product expert
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-management and holding deadlines
- Previous experience as a technical writer ability
- Basic Knowledge of SQL, databases and data warehouse concepts
What responsibilities can you expect...
- Be responsible for creating and updating product documentation and other technical content (e.g. blog posts)
- Write and improve documentation about Data Virtuality features, connectors and best practices
- Manage documentation requests and suggestions
- Evaluate and fix documentation shortcomings and missing content
- Work with Data Virtuality Solution Engineering & Support and Customer Success to help drive customer engagement and adoption through the following activities:
- Contributing to Knowledge Base articles
- Developing training materials, tutorials (text and video), implementation guides and FAQs
- Taking care of the Helpcenter on Zendesk
- Meeting with product managers and developers to ensure all new features and changes are fully documented
That's us - Data Virtuality
Expressed in one sentence: “We enable the world to use the full potential of data. Data Virtuality is a data integration platform for data access, centralization and automation”.
We are an international team with offices in Leipzig, Frankfurt and San Francisco.
Our customers are big and small, united in the pursuit of digital excellence: Audi, Kohler, Ergo Direkt, Craftsy, windeln.de, babbel.com, Pro7Sat1, Sixt, etc.
For the last years in the top 50 fastest growing companies in Germany, according to the startup scene. In the Big Data area #1.
What makes us special:
- We care! - For our team, our customers, our products & your well-being.
- Performance - We tackle every task with the energy and dedication of a top athlete.
- High-speed - We are market driving not market driven.
- Fun - That’s the mantra we live by.
- Autonomy - Is the fundamental of your work with us.
- Diversity - Makes our job exciting every day.
|Job Category||Engineering, Marketing, Sales|