- SQL-Passionate. You have more than 3 years of experience in database design and writing complex SQL queries on different platforms using various SQL dialects.
- Performer. You have strong skills in presenting software to our customers and partners.
- Communicator. You have strong communication skills in English. Other languages are a plus.
- Entrepreneur Spirit. You are looking for career opportunity in a successful big data startup.
Ideally you bring to the table:
- Experiences in Business Intelligence and Big Data.
- Experience with Linux and Windows administration.
- Depth understanding of the internal operation principles of relational databases.
- Strong knowledge base of data warehousing.
- Experience with BI tools like Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau and Looker.
Your main responsibilities:
- Presenter. You run customized product demos to show use cases and values to potential customers.
- Supporter. You manage customer proof-of-concepts, ensuring customer goals are being reached and you support our customers using chat, webex, phone or in-person meetings.
- Deep Diver. You learn Data Virtuality’s product features, benefits and applications at a deep level and help our customers to do the same.
- Community Builder. You help to build a Data Virtuality community by documenting and sharing your knowledge.
- Connector. You are the link between our customers and the product development.
That's us - Data Virtuality:
- In short: „We enable the world to use the full potential of data. Data Virtuality is a data integration platform for data access, centralization and automation.“
- We are an international team with offices in Leipzig, Frankfurt und San Francisco.
- Our customers are big and small united in the pursuit of digital excellence:: Audi, Kohler, Ergo Direkt, Craftsy, windeln.de, babbel.com, Pro7Sat1, Sixt etc.
- For the last years we were ranked in the top 50 of the fastest growing companies in Germany. In the Big Data sector #1.
What makes us special:
- We care! - Team, customers, product, family and your personal growth.
- Passion -Nothing is important as passion.
- High-Speed - Is the mantra. We are the innovators and drive the market.
- Fun - Is the basic requirement for everything.
- Autonomy - Is the premise for our day-to-day life
- Diversity - Makes our daily work so exciting.