Your main responsibilities:
- Further development of our Logical Data Warehouse core
- Conception, development and integration of new components and applications
- Analysis and improvement of existing components
- Bug fixing
What you bring to us from the professional side:
- Strong experience (5+ years) in JEE development with focus on JBoss, Tomcat or similar application server
- Strong experience (5+ years) in database design and complex SQL queries
- In-depth knowledge of OOD methodology, Java, XML, J2EE and Web Services (SOAP, REST)
- Working knowledge of Hibernate
- Keen understanding of the internal operation principles of an RDBMS
- Knowledge of data warehousing
- In-depth knowledge of modern architectural concepts, design patterns and agile software development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Practical knowledge of standard technologies for development, assembly (Maven) and versioning (SVN, Git)
Nice to have:
- Practical experience with difference operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Experience with cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, …)
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field
What you bring to us from the personal side:
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must-have criterion.
- Analytical thinking, pragmatic development approach with hands-on mentality.
- Being a team-player, but also being able to solve problems independently.
- Understanding the requirements from a customer view.
- Generally very good communication behavior – on both customer and colleague side.
That’s us - Data Virtuality:
- In short: „We enable the world to use the full potential of data. Data Virtuality is a data integration platform for data access, centralization and automation.“
- We are an international team with offices in Leipzig, Frankfurt and San Francisco.
- Our customers are big and small united in the pursuit of digital excellence:: Audi, Kohler, Ergo Direkt, Craftsy, windeln.de, babbel.com, Pro7Sat1, Sixt etc.
- For the last years we were ranked in the top 50 of the fastest growing companies in Germany. In the Big Data sector #1.
What makes us special:
- We care! - Team, customers, product, family and your personal growth.
- Passion -Nothing is important as passion.
- High-Speed - Is the mantra. We are the innovators and drive the market.
- Fun - Is the basic requirement for everything.
- Autonomy - Is the premise for our day-to-day life
- Diversity - Makes our daily work so exciting.