Your main responsibilities:
- Further development of the desktop application Data Virtuality Studio
- Improving of usability and performance
- Bug fixing
What you bring to us from the professional side:
- 4+ years experience with Eclipse RCP, Eclipse 4 RCP and related technologies like SWT and JFaces
- Excellent knowledge of Java
- SQL experience
- Practical knowledge of standard technologies for development, assembly (Maven) and versioning (SVN, Git)
Nice to haves:
- An depth understanding of data warehousing and internal operation principles of an RDBMS
- Practical experience with difference operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Experience in Scrum or similar agile development methodologies
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related field
What you bring to us from the personal side:
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must-have criterion.
- Analytical thinking, pragmatic development approach with hands-on mentality.
- Being a team-player, but also being able to solve problems independently.
- Understanding the requirements from a customer view.
- Generally very good communication behavior – on both customer and colleague side.
That’s us - Data Virtuality:
- In short: „We enable the world to use the full potential of data. Data Virtuality is a data integration platform for data access, centralization and automation.“
- We are an international team with offices in Leipzig, Frankfurt and San Francisco.
- Our customers are big and small united in the pursuit of digital excellence:: Audi, Kohler, Ergo Direkt, Craftsy, windeln.de, babbel.com, Pro7Sat1, Sixt etc.
- For the last years we were ranked in the top 50 of the fastest growing companies in Germany. In the Big Data sector #1.
What makes us special:
- We care! - For our team, our customers, our products & your well-being.
- Performance - We tackle every task with the energy and dedication of a top athlete.
- High-speed - We are market driving not market driven.
- Fun - That’s the mantra we live by.
- Autonomy - Is the fundamental of your work with us.
- Diversity - Makes our job exciting every day.