For our office in Frankfurt.
Are you looking for the first step in your career? DataVirtuality‘s team members are constantly “learning to succeed“ – therefore we are constantly looking for entrepreneurs with strong character who are energized by working on a team to meet challenges. If you like to grow with motivated and dynamic team of young professionals, grow with us! Are you hungry for new ideas and the fascinated startup spirit? Our company is disrupting the world of data integration! We have developed a groundbreaking software with technology that is years ahead of its time. Data Virtuality is a Big Data Tech-Start-up with a multi-connector platform which integrates any internal and external data source into any analytical storage – in hours, instead of months.
Data Virtuality is your chance to learn a mass in a short time! Take your chance and become a part of our dynamically growing startup!
What you will do:
- Webdesign of our website datavirtuality.com (HTML and optional CSS)
- Design and redesign of existing online graphics
- Conception and design of landing pages, advertising campaigns and whitepapers
- Design and creation of presentations
What we offer:
- Shoot up your learning curve
- Be surrounded by highly motivated and passionate people in a fun & casual work environment in our new coworking space in the center of Frankfurt/Main
- Excellent career development prospects – This internship is the chance to start your career at Data Virtuality
- Regularly organized team events
- Competitive payment and work equipment
- Working on the cutting edge of the modern technology in the database area
- Last but not least: A lot of fun!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferably in Graphic Design, Communication or Webdesign with first practical experiences in the online business
- Thorough understanding of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Familiarity with best practices in web design
- Exceptional creative thinking and complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks in high activity, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in German and English
- Ideally know-how in using WordPress
- Last but not least: Passion for Design!
If you are passionate about personal growth, apply now!
Send an email to Tina Bönke (firstname.lastname@example.org), including cover letter, CV and work samples.
DataVirtuality is an equal opportunity employer. We appreciate the interest of all candidates.