Wanted: Partner in Crime (m/w) for Business Development
Attention! Attention! This goes out to all up-and-coming business talents out there: We are Data Virtuality, an international data-driven startup. And we want you - full time and for at least six months! Join our team in Frankfurt am Main as intern (m/w) for Business Development and help data champions all over the world to use the full potential of data.
Your tasks and duties incl. special projects:
- You will closely work with the COO as well as the sales and marketing team on various projects that help drive top-line growth.
- Those projects include but are not limited to partner development, prospect/lead research and marketing campaigns.
What you should bring to the table:
- You strive to have an impact and understand that it requires consistent improvement.
- A keen entrepreneurial interest is your incentive.
- You can score with a good understanding – or at least a great interest – in the way software, database systems and data warehousing work.
- Motivation, responsibility and a desire to work independently, to take initiative and to help shape the growth of the company? Why, certainly!
- You should have a way with people and...
- You should be pursuing an academic degree of any kind.
That's us - Data Virtuality:
- Expressed in one sentence: “We enable the world to use the full potential of data. Data Virtuality is a data integration platform for data access, centralization and automation”
- We are an international team with offices in Leipzig, Frankfurt and San Francisco
- Our customers are big and small, united in the pursuit of digital excellence: Audi, Kohler, Ergo Direkt, Craftsy, windeln.de, babbel.com, Pro7Sat1, Sixt, etc.
- For the last years in the top 50 fastest growing companies in Germany, according to the startup scene. In the Big Data area #1
Our features in a nutshell:
- We care! - For our team, our customers, our products & your well-being.
- Performance - We tackle every task with the energy and dedication of a top athlete.
- High-speed - We are market driving not market driven.
- Fun - That’s the mantra we live by.
- Autonomy - Is the fundamental of your work with us.
- Diversity - Makes our job exciting every day.
|Job Category||Marketing, Sales|