SaaS B2B Sales & Marketing Manager (m/f)
Your profile - Jack-of-all-trades:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit. You are passionate about creating and growing businesses.
- You are already experienced in working with SaaS B2B companies in the area of Business
Development, Sales and Marketing or in a related leadership position.
- Allrounder. You have a broad range of experience including topics such as SEO, Online Marketing,
Social Media Marketing and Growth Hacking.
- You are passionate about business development and building relationships with international
- Tech-Junkie. You love new technologies and SaaS solutions. You don’t only understand the
technical background, but also know and speak the language of the developers.
- You are fluent in English.
The best case:
- General understanding of databases and technologies related to Big Data.
- Experience working in startups.
- German skills are a big plus
First tasks in detail:
- Marketeer. You are responsible for online marketing activities to market Data Virtuality Pipes in
the DACH region and globally.
- Business Developer. Besides acquiring new partners, you also work with them to take
Data Virtuality Pipes to the next level.
- Sales Developer. You manage, organize and improve the online sales process for Pipes.
- Tech Sparring Partner. You don’t have to code by yourself, but you will be in charge of
coordinating the operations and technical road map with the SaaS Tech Lead.
- Prospectively: building and management of SaaS Sales & Marketing Team
That's us - Data Virtuality:
- Expressed in short: “We enable the world to use the full potential of data. Data Virtuality is a data integration platform for data access, centralization and automation”
- We are an international team with offices in Leipzig, Frankfurt and San Francisco
- Our customers are big and small, united in the pursuit of digital excellence: Audi, Kohler, Ergo Direkt, Craftsy, windeln.de, babbel.com, Pro7Sat1, Sixt, etc.
- In the past few years we were ranked in the top 50 of the fastest growing companies in Germany, according to the startup scene. And #1 in the Big Data sector.
What makes us special:
- We care! - For our team, our customers, our products & your well-being.
- Performance - We tackle every task with the energy and dedication of a top athlete.
- High-speed - We are market driving not market driven.
- Fun - That’s the mantra we live by.
- Autonomy - Is the fundamental of your work with us.
- Diversity - Makes our job exciting every day.
|Job Category||Leadership, Marketing, Sales|