- Professional experience in a software company.
- Fluent German and English language skills are a must.
- Advanced SQL/Database knowledge.
- Understanding of common software technologies and principles such as Cloud Computing, Software Deployment, REST and SOAP.
- Experience in working with Linux and Windows.
- You have a customer-first attitude.
- In keeping with our corporate culture, you bring along the highest motivation, sense of responsibility and ambition.
Ideally you have:
Experience as Tech Writer.
First tasks in detail:
Troubleshooter. You will always find the right solution to customer problems.
Operator. You support us in the operation of our software and our server.
Updater. You perform software updates and upgrades on Windows and Linux systems (directly at the customer’s site or via RDP and SSH).
Adviser. You give our customers best practices advice and help them work effectively and efficiently with our technology.
That's us - Data Virtuality
Expressed in one sentence: “We enable the world to use the full potential of data. Data Virtuality is a data integration platform for data access, centralization and automation”.
We are an international team with offices in Leipzig, Frankfurt and San Francisco.
Our customers are big and small, united in the pursuit of digital excellence: Audi, Kohler, Ergo Direkt, Craftsy, windeln.de, babbel.com, Pro7Sat1, Sixt, etc.
For the last years in the top 50 fastest growing companies in Germany, according to the startup scene. In the Big Data area #1.
What makes us special:
- We care! - For our team, our customers, our products & your well-being.
- Performance - We tackle every task with the energy and dedication of a top athlete.
- High-speed - We are market driving not market driven.
- Fun - That’s the mantra we live by.
- Autonomy - Is the fundamental of your work with us.
- Diversity - Makes our job exciting every day.