We are excited to announce our new Support and Community page! The page consists of three sections:
Documentation (where you can find the documentations of our software),
Help Center (a place with helpful tips and tricks on how to use our solutions) and
Community (where you can engage with other users and with us, of course).
With this platform, we’d like to achieve two things:
- Create a place where we can actively interact with you.
- Offer a place for you to engage and learn from each other and share best practices.
So please feel free to visit our new page on a regular basis to learn more about our solutions.
But first, let’s have a closer look at the three sections.
Our Documentation section contains the installation guide which explains the relevant prerequisites and and a full documentation of scripts and software configurations. Furthermore in Documentation you can find the following guides:
- Administration Guide (installation, configuration, logging and monitoring, housekeeping)
- Quick Start SaaS (cloud installation and examples scenarios)
- Reference Guide (comprehensive SQL clauses, datatypes, schemas, jobs and schedules, many more...)
- User Guide (introduction to Data Virtuality Server, query builders, index management, many more...)
- Migration Guide
In our Help Center you can find over 50 how-to-articles regarding the following topics:
- Maintenance and Monitoring
- Web Service based Data Sources
- Working with Data Virtuality
- Connecting Frontends
- Cookbook Recipes (Snippets)
In our Community you can follow and interactively participate in different discussions from the following categories:
- Beta Lab
- Workflow and Best Practices
- Tips & Tricks
- Feature Requests
We hope that you are as excited as we are! Visit our new Support and Community page, participate in existing discussions or post your own feed in our community or just learn how to improve your workflow with our solutions. Click here!