Ever wondered how you can save time so you can focus more on the essential needs of your clients? Or how you can show more flexibility towards your clients?
In the very competitive agency market, time and flexibility became two rare privileges. But Data Virtuality helps you to gain these privileges and thereby outrun your competition as well as increase the trust of your clients.
How? By centralizing all your clients’ data in one place to build automated client reportings, monitor all campaigns in a central dashboard, and much more. This way, you cannot only provide quicker answers to your clients’ requests but also focus more on optimizing your clients' ROMI.
Scattered Data Everywhere
In the agency landscape, a lot of different data sources exist:
- Classic ones such as Google ecosystem, Facebook Insights and social media channels
- Web analytics suites such as Adobe Analytics, Webtrack, and eTracker
- Tools to track the performance of the different channels such as print, radio and TV
- Tools to track social monitoring analyses such as social listening
The big challenge is to get the data in one place, the single source of truth.
Complicated Campaign Monitoring
Campaign monitoring is an essential part of marketing agencies in order to optimize the performance on the one hand and to ensure that the campaigns are running within the budget on the other hand. However, with so many different clients, campaigns, channels it is a big challenge to get the full picture in one report/dashboard.
Manual Integration Processes
The number of channels used in agencies is huge. One big challenge is the manual process of integrating all data in one place. This process is mostly error-prone and very time consuming. The APIs of your data sources change a lot and you cannot have an API expert for each channel if you want to stay profitable.
Limited Usability of Google Analytics
The number of dimensions in Google Analytics are limited. And with all the client, campaign, channel,... data the limit is reached fairly easily and you won’t be able to conduct deep dive analyses. The traditional workarounds include a manual process in which data is exported as files and these are then combined in one place. Another error-prone and very time consuming process.
Requirements for an Ideal Solution
- One place where the data is centralized and accessible so they can be analyzed right away: the single source of truth.
- Scalable BI infrastructure that enables automation of tasks and jobs so you don’t have to waste your time on tedious data preparations. Additionally, scheduling of jobs that also reflect dependencies.
- Advanced campaign monitoring possibilities by joining multiple tracking systems - on-site or any other tracking system on your or your client’s end
- The ability to quickly test data models before applying them to the running system, called Rapid BI Prototyping.
- Easy to use solution that enables quick on-boarding and increases efficiency for data-driven businesses
VOICES FROM OUR CUSTOMERS
Alex from Crossmedia,
"With Data Virtuality, we are much more flexible. We can dive right into the analyses of our data and use the spare time to take care of customer requests now that we couldn’t attend in the past because we didn’t have the time!"
RELEVANT KEY FEATURES
200+ READY-TO-USE CONNECTORS
RAPID BI PROTOTYPING
WHAT OUR CUSTOMER CROSSMEDIA
DOES WITH DATA VIRTUALITY
Crossmedia builds campaign dashboards like these to monitor important KPIs from all advertising channels for client campaigns. With Data Virtuality they can easily integrate data to visualize the cross-channel performance of specific target groups. Furthermore, monitoring gross spendings from all different channels for clients’ campaigns is as simple as it can get, since all data lies in one place ready to be analyzed.
The key benefits for building data models with Data Virtuality are:
- The process is fully automated once it's set up
- It is scalable as models built in Data Virtuality can be adapted for other campaigns and clients
- It can all be done in SQL regardless of the source file format